As more companies in Michigan and worldwide are spending more of their marketing budgets for online advertising, Pay-Per-Click (PPC) has increased its role in lead generation. During last years’ Q3, 34% of respondents in a survey said they consider PPC as their lead generator for Business-to-Consumer (B2C). According to Marin Software, U.S. paid search click volume rose 19 percent, alongside an 18 percent increase in impressions.
What is Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising?
Sometimes SEO efforts alone are not enough to direct visitors to your website, especially when you need quick leads since SEO results do not materialize overnight. That’s why companies use Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising, also known as search advertising. An organization can purchase advertising with any of the major search engines (Google, Bing or Yahoo) so when visitors search for certain keywords, their ads will show up on the Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs). You pay whenever a visitor clicks on your ad/link. There is no set price set on clicks and price fluctuates on an auction-based model. There are several variables which are part of the equation, such as the popularity of keywords, demand, etc. While the process of registering with a search engine and placing an ad is fairly easy – many companies end up creating ineffective ads which drain their budgets but don’t produce ROI for lead generation.
Why should you hire 360 Degrees for your PPC advertising management?
We can help you devise and execute an effective PPC Advertising campaign from the beginning:
- Research and determine the right keywords for which you should buy ads
- Select which geographic area(s) are more effective to display your ads
- Define and create effective landing page
- Create an effective ad: Space is very limited for online ads, you have one line for headline with a 25 characters limit) and two lines underneath that with a limit of 35 characters. Therefore, we have be careful and creative when creating these ads so they can be as effective as possible
- Constantly monitor price per click to stay within budgets
- Constantly make necessary modifications to improve ad's effectiveness
- Provide statistics to our clients such as how many times was the ad displayed, how many times it was clicked, what keywords were people searching for when they clicked it, and many others
In summary, 360 Degrees is the right partner for your pay-per-click (PPC) online advertising campaigns. Contact us for an analysis of your PPC needs and a customized quote.